Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The secret

 This was an old post sometime in 2007/2008...my blog got messed up with timeline
I finally watched "The Secret" today!

It's amazing, there were some of the things that they talked about that I had realized this year, myself...that was- it is always possible to make a change in ones life! It’s true...



It is true; people can have what they really want to have...



I am not going to brag, I don't think bragging is ever a good idea[though, sometimes, can’t help it!], bragging wastes time, energy, and in the process of bragging, you bring back your past, and so in the process...you stay still for sometime!



So all I would say is that is check out below: Wednesday, February 7, 2007, the poem I wrote was :I wanna....read it, and you would know what I mean!!...You must WISH and WANT!!



...That is just the beginning



An interesting fact:

>My mum always said, “Just ask for it ”



And this was the message in this documentary too; …well mum’s subject was philosophy; that explains it!