Saturday, April 21, 2007

So what is it I really want?

Do I want to lead a normal life where I just get a decent job,get married and have kids...and then blame my kids and pot-bellied hubby forever coz in my death bed I won't be able to think of anything I did in my life that is worth it?!


Or do I just be a complete loser by slumping on my couch and watching all the films people had made and then keep bickering that I could've done better...but everyone else would roll their eyes?!


Hump!I don't want to be either of them!I wanna do something...direct films....but when??how??

I mean I have got the stories planned out but I don't have the equipments to work on indie...



And who am I kidding, I am broke most of the time....Gosh maybe my life will be like that of the crappy movie Bowfinger!lol!