Sunday, July 8, 2007

I don't know what had happened recently...I have been writing a lot of crap in here...looks like a mess down there!

I realized that I haven't written any of my thoughts and ideas here...I usually put them down in my diary...but God! This place seems to be starving for my thoughts!



So okay I'll start by putting my about life at first. Well it is my point of view and only applicable to me of course. ...

You see I think one should break up the life into phases...like,
each 5 years= 1 phase
...And every phase should have a purpose...it should start off with a new beginning…
....a new prespective of life...a new life...
if one fails in one phase…then should start off fresh with a new phase....if succeeds in a phase one can continue that phase and prolong the success....I think in that way one can never be depressed with life...and life would be much simpler, yet fulfilling...

I want to be in my death bed thinking...what have I done...if I can think of a phase of my life that I loved and enjoyed then I can die peacefully...and much would be done in a life time , don't you think? ?